The Big Quiz is a fresh, results-driven strategy for trade shows. Through creating, facilitating and hosting The Big Quiz, Jon Allen is an extension of your sales team with success measured by key sales performance results delivered at the show. Tailored to your company, services and/or products, The Big Quiz is a revolutionary way of interacting with delegates while ensuring you achieve your trade show goals.
Making the Difference
Many companies rely on inconsequential gimmicks to draw passing traffic to their trade show stand. With this approach, people neither care nor focus on who the company is, or what it does. It also leaves the decision to stop up to the potential lead. The Big Quiz is different because:
- an entertaining, informative and interactive activity is being presented on your stand
- it actively draws in and builds a crowd at your stand.
- your key product, service and sales information is at the forefront of every presentation
- ample opportunity is given to qualify prospective leads.
- it offers several call to action and networking opportunities.
- it can drive people to a landing page for exclusive trade show offers and data input opportunities.
- you will be doing something noticeably different at the show making you stand out from every other exhibitor.
City Cruises chose Jon to promote their services using The Big Quiz at several trade shows. Questions were tailored to each specific show, with one aimed at group bookings while another was for the corporate market. The Big City Cruises Quiz generated the marketing manager’s contact number, which everyone tapped into their phone. The answer cards also offered a discount off their next booking. As a result of all this, City Cruises had the busiest stand at each show.
“Thanks to The Big City Cruises Quiz our stand was one of the busiest in the exhibition show. Jon made the Quiz very informative and engaging.”
Laura Morkvenaite, City Cruises.