The Big Quiz delivers your key information to people in a manner that encourages them to listen, participate and remember; creating the right balance between entertainment and information. At the same time it provides a unique twist from which, if you wish, you have several networking options.
The Big Quiz delivers your key information to people in a manner that encourages them to listen, participate and remember. At all times, the right balance between entertainment and information is achieved. A twist is delivered at the end in which all participants receive your company’s contact details and you receive theirs.
- Your information and needs are at its core. Jon Allen personally works directly with you and your team to get your Big Quiz just the way you want it. Your input is key, from your corporate identity, content, tone and your goals for your Big Quiz. As such, your key information is delivered in exactly the way you want for maximum impact.
- The Big Quiz generates a choice of several calls to action depending on your marketing and communications needs, at the heart of its format. From making the winning call, emailing you for exclusive content, visiting your website for special offers or calling you for follow-up meetings, The Big Quiz caters for them all. For example, your website can host some exclusive offers only available to those taking part, accessed by filling in their details on the landing page.
- The Big Quiz facilitates multiple options for data capture allowing you to establish multiple communication channels with your audience. However you wish to network i.e. email addresses or phone calls, The Big Quiz offers you a means to do so. As an example, all those who participate fill in their email address on the answer card for a chance to win the main prize.
- Re-enforces information you want clients, prospects, customers or workforce to remember. When you have lots of information to deliver, a straightforward delivery can often seem dry and uninteresting. Not good when trying to keep people engaged i.e. on a trade show stand. The Big Quiz format enables information to be put across in an entertaining manner, making people really take notice and leads to your key information being easier to remember through the link with an enjoyable experience.
- Jon Allen creates a highly entertaining yet competitive atmosphere, so people remain more focused and retain your information for longer. It is often said that talking in front of a group of people is something most people dread. Jon Allen has no such worries. As a professional performer and presenter, Jon Allen knows how best to create an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere. Your audience will have an experience to remember and your event will be talked about for a long time to come. Jon Allen creates something very special for you, whether on a trade show stand, conference hall, senior managers meeting or wherever.
- Multiple sponsorship and promotional opportunities. The Big Quiz facilitates these opportunities in several ways: the big screen on which the quiz is presented branded with company logo, name and/or contact details; sponsorship of individual questions; all the answer cards can have your company logo, name and details or can be sponsored; branded souvenir pens or pencils; individual companies sponsor certain questions; prizes for the quiz winners can be branded or sponsored. Answer cards can also serve as discount vouchers for online or store bought purchases.