Jon offers a luxurious change to the usual ‘walk around party magician’ with a new way to experience close up magic at your event – The Mystery Zone.
Many times a walk around close up magician is not suitable for an event i.e. a small number of people at a house party. The Mystery Zone solves many problems associated with performing close up magic at a party or event. It also provides a wonderful opportunity for your guests to experience a completely different style of high end magic normally only reserved for very few prestigious venues such as The Magic Castle in Hollywood.
“Jon Allen is an incredibly skilled and talented performer; his acts are sleek, astonishing and mystifying. Jon is an expert in subliminally weaving his charisma and charm into his performances with great results. If you want to be entertained and mesmerized… get him!” Uri Geller
The Mystery Zone is perfect for 40 – 120 party guests in up to a 2-hour period. Small groups of guests experience the 10-15 minute close up magic show featuring exclusive magical effects. Here are some benefits of The Mystery Zone:
- Your guests experience close up magic in a style they have never seen before.
- With guests unaware of what is inside The Mystery Zone, a buzz of excitement is created around your event from the start.
- Instead of just watching ‘someone wandering around doing tricks’, your guests experience a special, theatrical performance.
- It provides the best possible conditions for performing close up magic. There are no interruptions by staff or guests to spoil people’s enjoyment.
- While walk around magic is limited to tricks using what the magician can carry in their pockets i.e. cards, coins, rubber bands, or items borrowed from people i.e. rings, notes, The Mystery Zone holds no such restrictions. Your guests will be enthralled by magical effects they would never otherwise get to experience.
- A dedicated separate room is transformed into an impressive mini-theatre.
- It is structured so everyone at the event sees the show.
- After each show, with guests encouraged not to reveal what they have enjoyed, excitement and intrigue is created around your event by people eager to have their turn in discovering the ‘mystery’.
- Your event doesn’t just have ‘someone doing tricks’ like so many others do – it has an exclusive show that helps make your event the one people will be talking about!